March 29, 2020 at 9:08 am #3361Rob_SugdenParticipant
Pioneers Post have helpfully pulled together a list of all the funding pots currently available to community groups, charities and social enterprises across the world to either directly respond to the Covid-19 crisis or to support ongoing delivery during these challenging times. Some might be applicable to yourselves, many will be suited to the partners and community organisations you work and connect with so please do share. Most funders are simplifying the application process for these types of funds and several have short deadlines to try and get money to the frontlines asap.
The list can be found here (Nationwide and regional UK funds are somewhere in the middle): https://www.pioneerspost.com/business-school/20200320/social-enterprises-and-covid-19-grants-loans-and-other-funding?utm_source=PPnewsletter&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=250
If you come across any other funds please do share them here. Likewise, if you have any successes or advice in relation to any of funds in the above it would be great to share them here.0April 7, 2020 at 8:36 am #3479Thames WheelwrightKeymaster
Thanks for this really useful post, Rob.
This morning I also came across a similar scheme which Catalyst housing are running. They’ve set up a fund to help small charities and voluntary organisations to continue to deliver much needed support to communities during the coronavirus outbreak.
You can find more info about it here: https://www.chg.org.uk/news/43027/coronavirus-voluntary-sector-support-fund/0April 7, 2020 at 12:49 pm #3498Andrew van DoornParticipantApril 8, 2020 at 2:38 pm #3513matthewgrenierKeymaster
Grantfinder also have a wealth of information on their web site about available funds: https://www.grantfinder.co.uk/coronavirus0April 15, 2020 at 3:34 pm #3576matthewgrenierKeymaster
The Community Impact Partnership is still open for applications.
• Unsecured loans of up to £150k including the possibility of a grant alongside
• Up to 12-months capital repayment holiday
• 7% fixed interest rate
• 1% one-off fee
They’re available for an initial telephone conversation with organisations to discuss their situation – get in touch via the Contact Us form on the website
Pre-investment support is available to help develop investment proposals.
We offer investments that aim to meet the needs of the organisation from a financial perspective, together with non-financial skills based support.
We can support social impact organisations and social businesses working across a range of sectors.
We are especially keen to talk to organisations about:
• Innovation in response to the crisis – this could include innovation in tackling the impact of the pandemic and/or helping organisations to change their business model and ways of working
• Employment and Skills services
• Finance exclusion including personal lending services
• Mental health services with a focus on the impact of isolation
• Services working with people affected by domestic violence and abuse
• Young people at risk
• Supporting public sector supply chain/s
They are inviting applications from social businesses, community organisations and charities.
0April 20, 2020 at 3:41 pm #3624
- This reply was modified 6 months, 1 week ago by matthewgrenier.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.