HOME › Forums › Resources › Funding for charities, community groups and social enterprises › Reply To: Funding for charities, community groups and social enterprises
The Community Impact Partnership is still open for applications.
• Unsecured loans of up to £150k including the possibility of a grant alongside
• Up to 12-months capital repayment holiday
• 7% fixed interest rate
• 1% one-off fee
They’re available for an initial telephone conversation with organisations to discuss their situation – get in touch via the Contact Us form on the website
Pre-investment support is available to help develop investment proposals.
We offer investments that aim to meet the needs of the organisation from a financial perspective, together with non-financial skills based support.
We can support social impact organisations and social businesses working across a range of sectors.
We are especially keen to talk to organisations about:
• Innovation in response to the crisis – this could include innovation in tackling the impact of the pandemic and/or helping organisations to change their business model and ways of working
• Employment and Skills services
• Finance exclusion including personal lending services
• Mental health services with a focus on the impact of isolation
• Services working with people affected by domestic violence and abuse
• Young people at risk
• Supporting public sector supply chain/s
They are inviting applications from social businesses, community organisations and charities.
- This reply was modified 7 months, 2 weeks ago by matthewgrenier.