London and the South East 2nd network meeting
Date: 23 January 2020
Time: 10.00 – 1.30
Following on from their previous network meeting on 22 October, the London and South East network will be holding their second meeting in January 2020.You can read our short blog on the London and South East’s first network meeting here.
This second meeting is open to any community investment/employment support colleagues who wish to come along. We will send a final agenda out nearer the time.
- Welcome & Introductions
- Feedback from previous meeting
- Update from the Centre (Rob Sugden, Head of Communities HACT)
- Host showcase (Hyde Housing)
- Guest Speaker – StreetGames/Sport England
- Social Value Leadership Group update – see attached
- Supporting our local partners/charities; what are we already doing and what more can we do?
- Round Robin Updates
We are almost at capacity for this meeting, and will be opening a waiting list. If you are unable to attend please do contact the London and South East network lead Rhys Evans at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please do share the event with your local networks and on social media to increase the representation from the sector.
If you would like to attend, please fill in the form below.