East of England 3rd network meeting
Date: 11 February 2020
Time: 10.00 – 12.30pm
This will be the third meeting of the East of England network for community investment.
The aim is to make the network accessible to as many as possible across the East of England, so we want as many people there as possible. Please forward this information on to others within your network who would be interested in attending.
10.00 Welcome and Introductions
- Charmaine Simei: Director of Community Investment. Longhurst Group.
10.15 Minutes of the last meeting 15th October 2020
10.30 Update from the Centre
- Adam Chester: Project officer. HACT
10.50 Coffee Break
11.10 Community Investment – What’s your flavour?
Open discussion covering the following topics:
- What are the key themes behind your community investment/social value programme?
- What is the ratio of services offered to tenant’s vs wider community?
- Which directorates do you most frequently engage with?
- What type of funding formula do you apply to the programme?
12.10 Agree agenda, venue and speakers for next meeting
12.30 Any other business
If you would like to attend, please fill in the form below.